As winner of the Visit London 2007 Awards Accessible Tourism Award, IHG takes great pleasure in providing accessible accommodation for guests requiring special assistance at the Crowne Plaza London -Kensington.
We offer the convenience of 2 Accessible Bedrooms and the services of trained staff to meet your needs. Assistance dogs are also welcome.
Double Room – Mobility Accessible Tub
Room size 20 m²
All our accessible bedrooms have a variety of features to assist guest with access requirements and this includes roll in shower and interconnecting room for a carer only on request.
All our bedrooms have emergency pull cords, both audible and visual fire alarms and sliding wardrobe’s doors.
- Luxurious bathroom with bath and shower
- 32″ flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fully stocked minibar
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Work desk with lamp
- Electrical adapters and power converters available on request
- USB and international sockets by the bed.
- Large wall mirrors
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Double glazed windows
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Iron and Ironing board
- Separate wardrobe
- Baby cot – available on request
- iPod docking stations
- In room safe
- Garden view room – available on request